Become a Member - Join the National Movement for Change
The Children’s Rights Alliance unites over 100 members working together to make Ireland one of the best places in the world to be a child.
We change the lives of all children in Ireland by making sure that their rights are respected and protected in our laws, policies and services. We unite our members and put pressure on Government to put children first.
The Children’s Rights Alliance offers three categories of membership: full membership, associate membership and individual membership. To find out more about becoming a member – group or individual – contact Julie Ahern, Membership Officer on +353 1 662 9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member you will:
- Be part of a well-recognised national voice that is led by its members and works collectively to achieve real change for children
- Inform our research, shape our policy and set our agenda
- Receive our weekly Oireachtas monitor which provides a unique roundup of children’s issues discussed in the Oireachtas.
- A free subscription the Children’s Rights Now! E-Bulletin.(insert hyperlink)
- Benefit from our expertise on Children’s Rights including information guides, queries support and legal and policy newsletters, submissions and reports.
- Access to our expertise, networking opportunities and training on children’s rights.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/ChildRightsIRL
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/childrensrightsalliance
Watch us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/cradub