Skip to: Resources
The Access to Justice Inititaive aims to ensure that all children have access to free legal information and advice when it is needed, regardless of their location, status or situation.
Need legal information or legal advice for children? Our Helpline is open for children, young people and their families or people who work with them to access legal information.
Open Monday 10am – 2pm and Wednesday 2pm – 7pm.
Call 01 9020494 or email us at email@example.com.
We run free legal advice clinics that offer children, young people and their families the opportunity to access one to one legal advice with a solicitor for free, in a child-friendly community space.
To book an appointment, contact our team on 01 9020494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming clinic dates:
• Wednesday 31 July Galway 12.30pm - 3.30pm
• Tuesday 6 August Dublin 10am - 1pm
• Tuesday 13 August Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Tuesday 20 August Dublin 12pm – 3pm
• Tuesday 27 August Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Tuesday 3 September Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Wednesday 11 September Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Tuesday 17 September Dublin 10am - 1pm
• Tuesday 24 September Donegal 12pm - 3pm
- Our Know Your Rights guide sets out children's rights in a number of areas in clear, accessible language
- Council of Europe Child Friendly Justice Guidelines
- Download a poster on our Access to Justice information helpline here