Skip to: Resources
The Access to Justice Inititaive aims to ensure that all children have access to free legal information and advice when it is needed, regardless of their location, status or situation.
Need legal information or legal advice for children? Our Helpline is open for children, young people and their families or people who work with them to access legal information.
Open Monday 10am – 2pm and Wednesday 2pm – 7pm.
Call 01 9020494 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We run free legal advice clinics that offer children, young people and their families the opportunity to access one to one legal advice with a solicitor for free, in a child-friendly community space.
To book an appointment, contact our team on 01 9020494 or email email@example.com
Upcoming clinic dates:
• Tuesday 3 September Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Wednesday 11 September Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Tuesday 17 September Dublin 10am- 1pm
• Tuesday 24 September Donegal 12pm – 3pm
• Tuesday 1 October Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Tuesday 8 October Cork 12.30pm - 3.30pm
• Tuesday 15 October Dublin 10am - 1pm
• Tuesday 22 October Dublin 10am - 1pm
• Tuesday 29 October Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Tuesday 5 November Dublin 10am - 1pm
• Tuesday 12 November Dublin 10am - 1pm
• Tuesday 19 November Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Tuesday 26 November Galway 12.30pm - 3.30pm
• Tuesday 3 December Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Tuesday 10 December Dublin 10am - 1pm
• Tuesday 17 December Dublin 2pm - 5pm
- Our Know Your Rights guide sets out children's rights in a number of areas in clear, accessible language
- Council of Europe Child Friendly Justice Guidelines
- Download a poster on our Access to Justice information helpline here