Skip to: Resources
The Access to Justice Inititaive aims to ensure that all children have access to free legal information and advice when it is needed, regardless of their location, status or situation.
Need legal information or legal advice for children? Our Helpline is open for children, young people and their families or people who work with them to access legal information.
Open Monday 10am – 2pm and Wednesday 2pm – 7pm.
Call 01 9020494 or email us at email@example.com.
We run free legal advice clinics that offer children, young people and their families the opportunity to access one to one legal advice with a solicitor for free, in a child-friendly community space.
To book an appointment, contact our team on 01 9020494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming clinic dates:
• Tuesday 23 April Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Tuesday 30 April Cork 12pm – 3pm
• Tuesday 7 May Dublin 11am - 2pm
• Tuesday 14 May Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Monday 20 May Dublin 2pm – 5pm
• Tuesday 28 May Galway 12.30pm - 3.30pm
• Tuesday 4 June Dublin 11am – 2pm
• Tuesday 11 June Dublin 2pm – 5pm
• Monday 17 June Dublin 2pm - 5pm
• Tuesday 25 June Tipperary 11am - 2pm
- Our Know Your Rights guide sets out children's rights in a number of areas in clear, accessible language
- Council of Europe Child Friendly Justice Guidelines
- Download a poster on our Access to Justice information helpline here