Poverty isn’t inevitable and there are solutions. We are calling on the Government and decision-makers to act upon five key asks:
1. Food: Every child will have a hot nutritious meal every day
2. Health: Every child will have access to basic healthcare when they need it
3. Participation: Every child will have the opportunity to take part in community-based arts and cultural activities
4. Education: Every child will receive free primary education
5. Housing: Every child will live in secure and affordable housing
Join us today to make these solutions real.
To keep up to date with this national conversation, visit No Child 2020.